Discover the domain
The Vergers de Ducy cider house is a traditional family business devoted to the cultivation and production of apple products. The Estate produces, among other things, Apple Juice, Ciders, Pommeau de Normandie and a collection of Calvados. The Domaine is entirely cultivated in compliance with the standards of Organic Agriculture, an essential aspect of our values.
Open all year
Pommeau de Normandie AOC
Brut, semi-dry, extra brut, rosé, fresh ciders
Organic apple juice
Cider vinegar, Apple jellies…
Open all year round
April to September
– Opening hours : 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. every day.
-Guided tour in small groups at 3:30 p.m.
– Free visits every day 9 a.m.-12 p.m. / 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
– Sales, deliveries and drive
October to March
– Opening hours : 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Closed on Sunday
– Visits possible by reservation
– Tasting, sale, deliveries, drive
Our online sales site
Les Vergers de Ducy are happy to offer you an online sales service with delivery.
on the website, by phone or email
Proceed to checkout
Transfer, CB, check, Paypal
Receive your products at home
We offer guided tours every day at 3:30 p.m. during the summer. Outside these hours, free visits are possible.