Discover the domain
The Vergers de Ducy cider house is a traditional family business devoted to the cultivation and production of apple products. The Estate produces, among other things, Apple Juice, Ciders, Pommeau de Normandie and a collection of Calvados. The Domaine is entirely cultivated in compliance with the standards of Organic Agriculture, an essential aspect of our values.
Open all year
Pommeau de Normandie AOC
Brut, semi-dry, extra brut, rosé, fresh ciders
Organic apple juice
Cider vinegar, Apple jellies…
October to March
– Opening hours : 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. except Sunday
– Visits possible by reservation
– Tasting, sale, deliveries, drive
April to September
– Opening hours : 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
– Guided tours at 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. by reservation
– Sales, deliveries and drive possible
New: online sales are available!
online, by phone or email
Proceed to checkout
Credit card, check, Paypal
Receive your products at home
We look forward to seeing you again during visits to our cider house!